Hi London and Photography lovers! Are you ready for our next London by Night walks?
We will walk from Westminster Bridge to Tower Bridge to capture all the vibes of the city in the night. Trying to capture the best angles of iconic places of London and also a good moment to do street photography. Focus on the buildings, the lights, the people, the lowlights of a city after the sunset. We will walk in the city, between the buildings to make a very alternative perspective of the city during the night hours.
As every photography walk I will be available for those who need to improve their photography skills with advice, suggestions and everything you need on the field to improve and take the best pictures in our walk together!
If you have any questions before the event about the equipment, the possibility to use my personal equipment if you like to join the event, or anything else drop me an email. Contacts above at the end of the page.
MEETING POINT,TRAVEL INFO AND PROGRAM:
- 4 November City of London Night Walk. Duration 6-10PM Meeting at 5:45 PM @Monument Station. Directions Here
- 11 November Southbank Night Walk.Duration 6-10 PM Meeting at 5:45 PM @Westminster Station. Directions here.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to get a good exposure during night time and with low light
- What aperture to use and why, what about long exposure, different ISO and apertures
- How to optimize the use of tripod (IS MANDATORY TO HAVE ONE FOR THIS WALK)
EXPERIENCE TO JOIN THE EVENT
Everybody with a basic knowledge of photography or interest in it welcome!
EQUIPMENT AND SUGGESTIONS
- Different lenses such as 12-24mm(this is mandatory, or similar wide angle lens) et similia, 35 mm , 50 mm
- DSLR and mirrorless
- Comfortable shoes and a curious mind!
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly. Professional weather website here
Please carry your own food , at the end of the photo walk we will enjoy all together a nice picnic lunch in the park and will be the moment to have a chat all together. Looking forward to see you soon!
This photo tour comes with a £15 fee.
If you struggle with Stripe Button please pay your fee via Bank transfer and send me a proof by email including your full name and billing address for the issuing of the invoice.
PAYMENT VIA BANK TRANSFER (Which I prefer)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Bella Media Studio LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30677159
This tour is sold by Bella Media Studio LTD. Company Registration No: 14122001.
Booking are accepted max 48 hours before the event.The refund is given if the event is canceled up to 48hours before, or for adverse weather conditions. You will be informed max 48 hours before if the event is canceled due the weather.From the sum paid through Stripe, £3 is deducted for management costs and is not refundable. Payments made through bank transfer are fully refundable if you cancel at least within 4 days before the event.
IS MANDATORY TO SEND AN EMAIL AFTER THE PAYMENT THROUGH THE FOR AT THE END OF THE PAGE.
The events have a limited number of 12 available places and by reserving the place you take away the possibility of another who wants to participate, is important that I am aware of anything.
The event will start upon reaching a minimum of 6 people.
Thank you for your cooperation.